[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Does Jboss portal supports only Get method?"

Saravanamoorthi Karuppagounder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 10:58:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Does Jboss portal supports only Get method?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529406#529406

Author  : Saravanamoorthi Karuppagounder
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/saravanam

Message:
I am using jboss portal 2.7.2 in which I have the following code:

writer.println("<form name='reportform' method='post' action='"+actionURL.toString()+"'>");

and some select boxes and a submit button. When I submit the form the portlet always sends the data in Get method only eventhough I have specified as post for the form method. Is there anywhere I need to configure this in JBoss portal.  Any help on this will be of immense help.

-Saravanan