[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to create a graphical collection of already defined tasks?"

Robert Weissmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 11:23:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to create a graphical collection of already defined tasks?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529413#529413

Author  : Robert Weissmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wir33658

Message:
Hi Falko,

thanks for the detailed and helpful answer. I am still in the evaluating phase and need to check out certain things. Your answer shows me that it is in general possible to extend the editor with customer stencils. This is important for me to know. Right now I will not have enough time to check your suggested solution out. But I might get back to you later on.

Thanks a lot for now.

Rob.