[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: JBREFLECT-5 - Implementing generics in JavassistClassInfo"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 17:10:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBREFLECT-5 - Implementing generics in JavassistClassInfo":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529490#529490

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
1) It should be easy to add some tests for this, right?
Perhaps we use some on-the-fly generics creation (which Javassist has, afaik), and test this for some reasonable depth.

2) Some simple tests would be nice.

3) How do you get the generic Type then?

4) What are the issues / pitfalls here?

Like I said, while implementing this, other depending projects are the best test env.
e.g. Kernel, CL, Deployers and of course the whole AS
* -Dorg.jboss.reflect.spi.TypeInfoFactory=org.jboss.reflect.plugins.javassist.JavassistTypeInfoFactory