[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Console: host not found error"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 02:54:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Console: host not found error":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529538#529538

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Hi

I am not sure that file that you modified is loaded by jBPM runtime. I think that jbpm.default.cfg.xml file already contains import statement for console configuration (which is inside jbpm.jar).

You could try to verify that using REST interface for console. Go to following URLs on your machine to get list of tasks and then render one of them to get the form:
- list tasks - http://10.1.1.175:8080//gwt-console-server/rs/tasks/{username} - replace username with actual name of the user assigned to a task
this should return list of tasks with ids

- render a form for selected task by its id - http://10.1.1.175:8080//gwt-console-server/rs/form/task/{id}/render

Once you get the form rendered you could view page source where you should get information about the console host. That should help you to verify that your modified configuration is loaded properly.

Cheers,
Maciej