[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Mail Server Configuration in JBPM"

ciccio ciccio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 04:23:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Mail Server Configuration in JBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529818#529818

Author  : ciccio ciccio
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ciccioVega

Message:
Hi Ronald.
> kukeltje ha scritto:
>
> You are not missing something. jBPM does not support ssl (or starttls). You have to write your own mail class for that. If you search the forum, you can see others have done the same for authentication
is SSL still not supported even in JBPM 4.3 ?
It seems i have similar problems:should I have to implement my own java class or local mail server to manage this or the problem has been fixed in new jBPM version?