[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Problems with jbpm-console"

Robert Weissmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 04:35:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problems with jbpm-console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529824#529824

Author  : Robert Weissmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wir33658

Message:
Hi,

had the same problems and used this and it worked.

At the end of my code I also use

                             repositoryService.deleteDeploymentCascade(deploymentId);

to even delete the previous deployment.

But when I change the jPDL-File (and accordingly the Image by saving it in Eclipse) and do the deployment again, the old image shows up when I press the diagram-button in the jbpm-console (I started a new process).

I checked the DB and it seems as the new image was even deployed (JBPM4_LOB column).

Any idea what the problem might be ?

Cheers, Rob.