[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Autocomplete of atributes of custom facelets tag library"

Cvetelin Andreev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 10:57:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Autocomplete of atributes of custom facelets tag library":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529971#529971

Author  : Cvetelin Andreev
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flowerlin

Message:
Hi,

I have a custom tag library with facelets components. The autocomplete for the tags works, but I want content asist for their attributes. Is it possible to register somewhere XSD for my custom tag library. I have the attribute completition for the other namespaces like h:, f:, rich: ...

Thanks!