[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Editing the JBoss AS Configuration"

Csaba Toth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 17:30:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Editing the JBoss AS Configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530063#530063

Author  : Csaba Toth
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tothc

Message:
Hi akhil achuthan,

Can you describe what did you modify to let the Eclipse accept the JBoss?
I'm using Ganymede, JBoss 5.1.
I'm stuck in the "New Server Runtime Environment" dialog, it says "The home directory does not exist or missing the run.jar".

Now. The JBOSS_HOME/bin indeed has the run jar, and also the twiddle.jar you mentioned. Should I copy these to elsewhere? Also JBOSS_HOME/server/default/conf has the jboss-service.xml.

Please somebody help me.