[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Editing the JBoss AS Configuration"

Csaba Toth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 19:05:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Editing the JBoss AS Configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530072#530072

Author  : Csaba Toth
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tothc

Message:
Additional information: the server is running porperly, I went through several tutorials, I can see the server's information page, and also I saw the admin console. Should the server run, while I'm adding it? I guess so.
I have extreme difficulty to get Maven + m2eclipse + JBoss + JBoss Tools + JBossWS to get together. Maven is not in the picture with this issue though.