[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Editing the JBoss AS Configuration"

Csaba Toth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 19:30:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Editing the JBoss AS Configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530076#530076

Author  : Csaba Toth
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tothc

Message:
I think I solved it, my bad.

So there are two places where we should select directories on the JBoss Runtime dialog.
The first directory is the home directory. Should be set to JBOSS_HOME. I think I didn't set this properly before, that was the problem.
The second direcotry is for configuration. Select the JBOSS_HOME/server directory. Then the you'll see the configs, like: all, default, minimal, standard, etc.

I downloaded the Community edition JBoss