[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: Setting the session variables after successfull login"

Tridib Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 23:46:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Setting the session variables after successfull login":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530083#530083

Author  : Tridib Das
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tridib197779

Message:
Hi Raja,
I have the login.jsp in \server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-server.war.
Inside that the action path is "j_security_check". After hitting the login button, probably it is going to some action mapping and action class, there I want to set some values in the session.
I want to know the the particular action class or .java file.
Or you can suggest me any other way to set up session variable after only successfull login.

Thanks
Tridib