[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Jan Beernink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 5 09:41:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530187#530187

Author  : Jan Beernink
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jan29

Message:
Another one of my colleagues has encountered this problem today. A single .java file replaced an entire deployment module in the EAR module. We tried right clicking on this file and selecting "Make undeployable", but this undeployed everything +but+ the offending file. Removing the file "org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core.prefs" solved the problem. He is now the fourth developer in my department that has run into this exact problem.