[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] New message: "Re: Content Assist in attributes which should be filled with id's"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 5 13:58:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Content Assist in attributes which should be filled with id's":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530242#530242

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
I'm just brainstorming what would it be:
1. Enabling/disabling facelets on Dynamic Web Project which would modify required resources and add required libraries;
2. New wizards to create templates with selection from predefined layouts like: header/body,  header/body/footer, header/left/body/footer and etc...
3. Template/component extraction (this one I heard from Alexander Smirnov) - select region/node in current jsp and then convert it into facelet component/template. Vice versa case also could be useful but it is not a priority.
4. Search for facelets elements references
5. Refactoring (is based on 4):
     - renaming/moving template files
     - renaming facelet elements like ui:insert at name value
6. Content assist improvements (see Maxim example)
7. Content assist Templates (see XML templates for XML editor or ant build.xml editor)
8. .... list is still open  you name it