[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?"

Jerry Simone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 6 21:15:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530337#530337

Author  : Jerry Simone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jlsimone

Message:
Well, I guess I am "stuck with" EJB 2.x for now. I modified my small PoC test application to use EJB 2.x and it works as jaikiran described it. My serialization errors have disappeared. Thanks for your help and patience, jaikiran.