[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Metro] New message: "Jboss 5.1.0 GA hangs during initialization of recovery manager"

Suchitha Koneru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 6 21:58:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jboss 5.1.0 GA hangs during initialization of recovery manager":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530339#530339

Author  : Suchitha Koneru
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sukoneru

Message:
Hello Jboss Users ,
                      We are using  Jboss 5.1.0 GA  with JDK 1.5 . The Jboss server  hangs during initialization of recovery manager. Restarting the server fixes the issue sometimes. We end up restarting the server multiple times to fix the issue. Is there a way we can configure time out for initialization of recovery manager so that Jboss server will continue to load without hanging

thanks,
Suchitha