[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: HistoryService"

Paolo F do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 05:10:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "HistoryService":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530480#530480

Author  : Paolo F
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/emp.tyres

Message:
Maciej,

 thanks very very much for the hint - activating hibernate logging results in two queries being issued against tables JBPM4_HIST_PROCINST and JBPM4_HIST_ACTINST when asking for the process and activity instances.

  However, to the best of my understanding, no inserts or updates ever get fired in the course of the execution. It seems I somehow managed to disable history completely . Any hints about how I could possibly have done this?

   <history-service /> is in jbpm.default.cfg and I am not sure what else I could be checking...

  Bye and TIA,

Emp