[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Data deleted from History tables in the database (4.3)"

Ryan Bartlett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 21:05:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Data deleted from History tables in the database (4.3)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530663#530663

Author  : Ryan Bartlett
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/RyanLBart

Message:
Is there anything that would trigger the deletion of all of the rows in the JBPM4_HIST_* tables? Would deploying the same process definition (name, key, id) multiple times to the same repository service delete the history rows? I have not defined a transaction manager (I am using the all of the default configuration files); therefore, I am assuming it isn't a matter of the data not being commited which I assumed was done when I call...

 executionService.endProcessInstance(processInstanceId, "end");

where 'end' is defined as...

 <end name='end'></end>

Thanks in advance!