[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 01:10:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530682#530682

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
I've opened issue https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-6024 for your problem because it is the only I was able to replicate, fill free to comment it. I'm trying to debug what's going on here now I have workspace that has this issue for any deployment. I just need to do: Full Publish to restore deployment, then stop server, change one file and start server. It gets me to the same problem, when only last changed file is deployed.