[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Listener when EJB is deployed"

Anu ForWork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 02:22:12 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Listener when EJB is deployed":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530693#530693

Author  : Anu ForWork
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/anuforwork

Message:
I'm using JBoss6 and EJB3 to build an application that consists of MDBs and Stateless session beans. For this application, I need to initialize some data in the database(using a session bean) when the application is loaded. Is there any listener class that I can implement so that I can call a stateless EJB from the listener.