[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 07:39:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530753#530753

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
i've updated jira with the current info we got - its hard to reproduce and possibly hard to fix so we expect to go forward with GA and do what we can in fixing this (until now, corner case) ASAP in a .z release.

note: full publish or using zipped archives exist as a workaround for this issue which seam to only affect EAR's and only if publish and compilation happens at the same time.

if you find some other case or simpler steps to reproduce it please let us know ASAP in the jira! thanks!