[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Sub deployer not kicking in on CreateDestinationDeployer"

Clebert Suconic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 11:18:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Sub deployer not kicking in on CreateDestinationDeployer":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530818#530818

Author  : Clebert Suconic
Email   : clebert.suconic at jboss.com
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com

Message:
The CDDeployer is not used for HQ-xml files.

That's only used when deploying a MDB containing queues. There's an option on the MDBContainer, to let it create destinations.

I was putting CDDeployer to create the JMSConfiguration which is the input for the RealDeployer, and it is not kicking.

the CreateDestinationDeployer is being instantiated before the HornetQJMSRealDeployer, as I have added some logging on it:

> 10:08:57,084 INFO  [CreateDestinationDeployer] Adding output: org.hornetq.jms.server.config.JMSConfiguration
> 10:08:57,084 INFO  [CreateDestinationDeployer] Factory: org.jboss.as.integration.hornetq.deployers.DestinationFactoryDeployerPlugin
> 10:08:57,086 INFO  [HornetQJMSRealDeployer] Instantiating HornetQJMSRealDeployer

The last message is from HornetQJMSRealDeployer's contructor. What means the CreateDestinationDeployer is being instantiated first, and setting the output before HornetQJMSRealDeployer is created.