[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM 4.3 and Spring integration - multiple transaction managers"

Patricia B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 11:41:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 and Spring integration - multiple transaction managers":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530834#530834

Author  : Patricia B
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/patriciab

Message:

I am working on an application that is using jBPM 4.3 and Spring 2.5. The integration with Spring is very easy, and is working pretty well.
But I have a special scenario in my application, where I am working with multiple transaction managers, but only one of them is used for jBPM. When I ran the app, I got the warning below.

***** warning *******
WARN  [org.jbpm.pvm.internal.env.SpringContext] Multiple Spring beans found for type interface org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager returning the first one found

What I would like, is to be able to control which bean is loaded from the Spring context into the jBPM context, when there are multiple implementations for the same interface.
My question is whether anybody else came across to this issue, and if there is any solution/workaround to this already implemented.

Thanks,
Patricia