[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Does jbpm 4.3 actually work on jboss 5.1.0.GA?"

Viorel Andronic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 05:44:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Does jbpm 4.3 actually work on jboss 5.1.0.GA?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531029#531029

Author  : Viorel Andronic
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/klawandronic

Message:
Hi,

I'm trying to figure this out for almost two weeks now.

I followed the userguide/devguide instructions when deploying.

My problem is I cannot see the ProcessEngine being bound to JNDI message. I've also tried looking up for it, believing that it shouldbe there, still it isn't.

I've also opened a bug on this issue https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2816

Everyone seems to have ProcessEngine bound to JNDI except for me, so what am I doing wrong?

I'm using the following config:

database=postgresql
tx=standalone
jboss.version=5.1.0.GA
jboss.parent.dir=D:/Viorel/jbpmtests

And the following set of instructions:

ant clean.cfg.dir
ant create.cfg
ant create.jbpm.schema
ant upgrade.jbpm.schema
ant load.example.identities
ant install.jbpm.into.jboss

Everything seems to be working: the engine, the console, the editor but I cannot connect from a SLSB to the ProcessEngine because it doesn't seem to be bound to JNDI.

Regards,
Viorel