[jboss-user] [JCA] New message: "Re: JCA / JNDI / ActiveMQ"

Kelly Wang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 16:17:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JCA / JNDI / ActiveMQ":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531225#531225

Author  : Kelly Wang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kelly.wang@sita.aero

Message:
Hello Alexander,

Have you got your answer for this question?

Have you try to use ActiveMQ resource adaptor to connect to ActiveMQ running separately from JBoss 5.1? I am keep getting the following runtime exception when start up JBoss 5.1 instance, the same configruation works just fine in JBoss 4.2.2GA:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to choose messagingType interface for MDB AuditService from []
 at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.getMessagingType(MDB.java:76)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.resolveBusinessInterfaces(MDB.java:132)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.EJBContainer.instantiated(EJBContainer.java:1564)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.Ejb3Deployment.deployElement(Ejb3Deployment.java:726)

Also, were you able to use JNDI name for inbound queue with ActiveMQ? I have to specify the physical Queue name inside my MDB for inbound message, but prefer to use jndi name in my code and configure the jndi name in adminobject inside activemq-jms-ds.xml file. How did you get around tis?

thanks

Kelly