[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Deploy a new process jbpm-console 4.3"

Ernesto Olivo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 18:55:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deploy a new process jbpm-console 4.3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531262#531262

Author  : Ernesto Olivo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ernestojavier17

Message:
Hello I'm using jBPM 4.3, JBoss 5.0.0GA and Postgres.

I would like to deploy a new process using jbpm console like I used to do with jbpm 3.x. I have tried with all example users but I cannot see any option to deploy a new process. This feature still exists on the 4.3 version?.

Also with the jbpm 3.x eclipe pluggin there was an option to do a remote deployment for a process definition, and now with the new GPD it is gone.

Thanks,
Ernesto.