[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "How to pass values from jsp to *.jpdl.xml file"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 02:10:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to pass values from jsp to *.jpdl.xml file":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531291#531291

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hi,

   I am developing a web application in that i have a situation where a person selects a particular role from the available list in the *jsp* page and that value has to be passed and assigned to the *assignee* field in the *task* component of the **.jpdl.xml* file?

i am using jbpm 4.3 with tomcat 6.0 as server and Oracle 10g as database

  How can i pass the values from the jsp to *.jpdl.xml file... ???

  I have gone through google but could not find any solution about it.

  Can any one help me to come out of this situation or any pointers how i can perform it ??

Thanks in advance for your help