[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?"

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 06:17:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531352#531352

Author  : Alessio Soldano
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano@jboss.com

Message:
Also, if you're interested in the details of the webservice endpoint deployment process, you might want to delve into the deployers code of the AS.
There's an interesting series of http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-virtual-deployment-framework on this topic by Ales Justin.
Btw, on a related topic, I've recently worked on having 2 stacks coexist on AS for providing jaxrpc functionalities with Metro / CXF; you can read about that http://jbossws.blogspot.com/2010/02/extending-jbossws-cxfmetro-with-jax-rpc.html.