[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Development] New message: "using javax.resource.cci.MessageListener (public Record onMessage(Record input)"

Leandro Colen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 08:02:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "using javax.resource.cci.MessageListener (public Record onMessage(Record input)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531371#531371

Author  : Leandro Colen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/lecolen

Message:
Hi,

I need some guidance in order to deploy a MDB that uses different onMessage method.
According to EJB specs :
> "The message-driven bean can employ different listener interfaces to consume different message types in addition to JMS". So, I'm trying to use the cci.MessageListener but I can't find information on how to deploy the bean.

Error :

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: MessagingType 'javax.resource.cci.MessageListener' not found in resource deployment jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jms-ra.rar'

Can anyone give me some tips ?

Thanx