[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to integrate a jBPM engine on JBoss 5.0.1 AS"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 09:23:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to integrate a jBPM engine on JBoss 5.0.1 AS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531393#531393

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Unfortunately I am not the best person to compare these two, perhaps Roland can give more valuable feedback on this.

In my opinion jBPM is more suited for transaction aware protocols to get most of it where Riftsaw is better choice for loosely coupled solution such as WS since it focuses on BPEL (WS-BPEL) implementation.
I would say that it is difficult to compare them, it really depends on your needs. But I think that jBPM is a bit more flexible since you can utilize WS in it as well.

Cheers,
Maciej