[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Does jbpm 4.3 actually work on jboss 5.1.0.GA?"

Viorel Andronic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 09:28:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Does jbpm 4.3 actually work on jboss 5.1.0.GA?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531397#531397

Author  : Viorel Andronic
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/klawandronic

Message:
Richard,

Thank you for your post.

I just tested again and it seems to be working.

I remeber trying to inject the ProcessEngine from JNDI in a Spring bean and it didn't work as opposed to injecting CommandExecutor which was working. Thus no matter what further tests I did afterwards, I never looked in JNDI again, I was only looking for a binding message, thus my confusion.

So, ProcessEngine is there even if not that visible :-D

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Viorel