[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Opening the backing bean from facelet directly"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 14:35:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Opening the backing bean from facelet directly":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531715#531715

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
Does JBT offer support/functionality to open the SFSB impl class, for example, or POJO backing bean for fooBean below?

action="#{fooBean.submit}"

If I double-click fooBean or high-light it, can I then right-click and open the class?  Usually I do a CTRL-SHFT-T and then search on "fooBean" which typically leads to "fooBeanImpl" or similar for a Seam 2.x app.  thx.