[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 19:27:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531769#531769

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:

You can find all versions for JBossTools Plugins in "About Eclipse Platform" Dialog. Use "Help->About Eclipse Platform" bar menu to show it. Then click on JBossTools button http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2330/jboss_tools.png

> asookazian wrote:
>
> I search for updates in Eclipse (it does not allow me to search for updates for particular plugins!
It acually is  Go to "About Eclipse Platform" dialog again. Click "Installation Details" button and you get to "Eclipse Platform Installation Detail" Dialog. Select feature you'd like to upgrade on "Installed Software" tab. If feature was installed trough update site "Update..." button should be enabled at the bottom of dialog.