[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly"

Vadim Berezniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 14 20:11:30 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531897#531897

Author  : Vadim Berezniker
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/laixer

Message:
Thanks for the screencast... Unfortunately, the end result is the same as when I tried it myself.

It works until I close and reopen the project.

I get this mysterious message in the Eclipse log with no additional information:

!ENTRY org.jboss.tools.common.model 2 0 2010-03-14 20:08:45.434
!MESSAGE Project P/ProjectName has corrupted nature: org.jboss.tools.jsf.jsfnature