[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Repeat timer only once"

Preeti Gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 00:53:12 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Repeat timer only once":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531905#531905

Author  : Preeti Gupta
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/preetigupta

Message:
Hi Maciej

Thanks for the reply and analysis.
I already need to implement more than one timer, so the way you suggested, I would in total have three timers on that state. I will try and hope that should work.

Beside this, I need to send reminder mail to user. But its like reminder1 and reminder2 should follow templateA. But after that reminder mail should follow templateB. Is it possible to change template through code? Or to specify two reminder actions on one task.

Thanks and Regards
Preeti Gupta