[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke"

Feng Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 04:37:56 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531924#531924

Author  : Feng Qian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Grid.Qian

Message:
Thank you very much, Peter!
Any suggestions or ideas, include criticism, would be greatly appreciated.
This editor is very rough and not easy to use. Up to now, what we do just make it can work without important bugs or breaks.
But the usability of the tools is more important and need we to give more effort.
I will study your suggestions and chat with my team member for how to improve these shortages.

Thanks again.

Grid