[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: Proxy Requirements"

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 15:22:58 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Proxy Requirements":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532098#532098

Author  : David Lloyd
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd@jboss.com

Message:
> wolfc wrote:
>
> Serialization of a remote proxy can happen within any context. It could be because the proxy was dropped in an HttpSession, which can get serialized for any reason or it was injected into a far-away SFSB that's passivated.
I think it's safe to assume that the context is generally always available from a yet-to-be-serialized proxy, one way or another.  I will update the document to this effect.

> wolfc wrote:
>  I'm also missing bits for security and transaction propagation.
It's implied (vaguely) in the discussion of attachments.  I'll elaborate that section a bit.