[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Where to implement database work?"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 16 12:07:36 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Where to implement database work?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532315#532315

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:

> I saw that there is a way to call an EJB layer method from JBPM by using the <java> tag and looking up the bean in JNDI, but I'm not sure this applies to all cases. How can I 'trick' a state machine to notify the EJB layer whenever the state the process is in changes?
Try to call your EJB from event listener, it's a java class so you probably can do pretty much the same as from <java> tag.

/Maciej