[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Configuring the EJB timer service"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 16 14:35:43 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Configuring the EJB timer service":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532338#532338

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> mailto:andy.miller at jboss.com wrote:
>  The issue that this brings up in my mind is that this seems to be global.  You can only have one retry policy defined.  Am I right about that?
Yes right now it's a global timer service level retry policy.

> mailto:andy.miller at jboss.com wrote:
> Is there a way to make it so some timers use one retry policy and others use another?
I am not sure whether adding a retry policy per timer is appropriate. I'll read the specs for some details around this and update this thread.