[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: REST interface for JBPM"

Alexei none do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 09:37:18 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "REST interface for JBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532532#532532

Author  : Alexei none
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Jump

Message:
I used JAXB-annotated classes to wrap JBPM classes and interfaces. I also tryed castor mapping and apache cxf, but they didn fit. So, I used JAXB to serialize JBPM object to xml and Jersey to bind JBPM services to certain URLs. I attached sources, but removed jbpm.jar & jdbc driver from lib directory (to reduce archive size to 15M). Looking for Bazaar repository.