[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Principal Propagation and Messaging"

Michael Gerlinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 10:05:03 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Principal Propagation and Messaging":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532545#532545

Author  : Michael Gerlinger
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/m.gerlinger

Message:
Tahks for your answer,

to get my code snippets work I've some problems to solve.

For example

* how to customize authentication mechanism for one of several queues in one server without affecting all other queues.
* how to use customized principal / Login modul to autorize writing into the queue (for example to enable ticket based authentication and don't use username password)
* how to get the caller principal propagated througt the queue to make it accessible for the message consuming MessageDrivenBean

I really tried to finde answeres in the userguide of the messaging server (and in several other pdf, wiki sides, blogs and books too)

http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.3.GA/html/index.html

But I'm not able t find some usefull hints. Could you give me some please?

Cheers

Michael