[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: REST interface for JBPM"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 12:57:33 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "REST interface for JBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532596#532596

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Ahhh.. ok, jaxb for the responses etc... cool... Personally (that is me, not the jBPM project) I like this way of doing it. In fact I even thought of doing this directly on the real jBPM services... (why not?) Not everybody doing (j)BPM needs or wants to run a full console to be able to do rest.

Keep up this good work... I personally am certainly interested.

Cheers,

Ronald