[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "how to use external database"

Roberto Zapata do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 18:23:41 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "how to use external database":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532638#532638

Author  : Roberto Zapata
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/roccolocko

Message:
hello, I see there is a query property on the sql adapter, but in the documentation I only see that it says that it use exactly like the hibernate adapter, so I don't know if what I want to do is posible, I want to get information from an external database that is useful for the process and I want to do it execting a query to a different datasource than jbpm datasource.

is it possible?