[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)"

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 07:36:54 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532772#532772

Author  : John Sawyer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer

Message:
Hello!
I have the feeling (probably wrong) that the process should be running under JBPM Console.
Samples i saw always redirect to jbpm console, creates instances, and show forms if the state requires it.
Ok, perfect.
I think that develop a web application, that calls jbpm for some interaction is easy too (for example i saw junit test that creates&move the instances).

But, my problem is... ok, now, I would develop a web application that start a process and in some states i have a form associate with the state.
How can i do this? Show a form because one state needs some information, and obviously all control of wich form must be show i need that be gobernate by process (and jbpm)

I think that is possible, because JPBM Console do this.. but i don't know what is the most easy path for doing this.

I suppose that i need to read the form from state, and invoke to ftl file.. but i don't know how.

I suppose that this case is very common, but i don't find any tutorial that guides me.

Thank you!