[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account"

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 07:04:04 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532763#532763

Author  : Valery LEPRETRE
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre@cadwin.com

Message:
Hi Maciej, first thanks for your answer.

I've added in my web application some logs to check I use the good process version.There's no mistake here.
I've added a "spy" to get the resources files of a deployment (with repositoryService), the files are ok.

When I check in the database (blobs of JBPM_LOB table), the Java1 source is the good one
public class Java1 {
     public void display() {
        System.out.println("Java1");
         System.out.println("Java1");
    }
}

but the process continues to display only one output.

Another information, if I remove all deployments (using undeployCascade) and deploy "Test2" again, the process continues to display only one output. It seems to me that the Java1 is cached.

I've written few processes and this problem not occurs on each one.

Thanks for your help.