[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)"

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 11:05:01 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532831#532831

Author  : John Sawyer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer

Message:
Thank you very much!!

I saw this morning gwt-console-server and its list of resources, but I try /gwt-console-server/rs/form/task/{id}/render , but with bad {id}...
I use   VacationRequest.40001 (instance details-instance id) when i must use 40001.

I think that the number of samples about jbpm in web is very small, and for a begginer is hard to learn all... (and documentation is very general for a rookie)

I found Joram Barrez blog, and his samples are very useful, but I think that use JBPM from a Web Application is not explained anywhere.

Thank you for your help.