[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: jboss-classpool-jbosscl.jar on AS bootstrap classpath"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 13:48:28 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss-classpool-jbosscl.jar on AS bootstrap classpath":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532880#532880

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Can that jar be removed from the classpath, or is there a particular reason to keep it that way?
It looks like we need to split this part out.

With moving Reflect on Javasist impl, we will need Classpool at bootstrap phase.
Which means we'll need jboss-classpool-jbosscl there as well.
But at that time the Module that kicks in won't be depoyers based Module -- AbstractDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule.

Since VFSClassLoaderDomainRegistry only kicks in after -- in aop.xml,
the split to jboss-classpool-deployers (currently this is the only class that would get in) would do it --> adding this jar to aop-classloader.