[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Multiple Java interfaces exposed in a single WSDL interface

Sameer Pokarna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 19 10:32:22 EDT 2010

Sameer Pokarna [http://community.jboss.org/people/sameerpokarna2] created the discussion

"Multiple Java interfaces exposed in a single WSDL interface"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533029#533029

Hi All,

I am using JBoss 5.1.0 for my application development.

I have a Java interfaces, sample.interfaces.interface1, and sample.interfaces.interface2. Each of these interfaces have a single method each. Each of these interfaces also have their own service implementation classes.
I want to expose a single WSDL interface which will contain both these operations.

When I tried this in JBoss, I encountered an issue, where only one of the <port-component> in webservices.xml was being recognised. But, I get an "Endpoint already registered" message.

Any ideas on what is the best approach to achieve this?

Thanks and regards,
Sameer

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]