[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Eclipse 3.5.2 + JBT 3.1 Final

Honiewelle Flores do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 19 20:24:02 EDT 2010

Honiewelle Flores [http://community.jboss.org/people/honiewelle] replied to the discussion

"Eclipse 3.5.2 + JBT 3.1 Final"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533107#533107

Hi denis,

Attached is the server log while running in eclipse. However, I was able to setup JBoss6 AS in my Mac, and since I am new to Jboss, I would like to ask you guys if JB6 will be good for a beginner. And since most of the books I got stumbled on shows either JBoss 4.2 or 5.x, do these books also applicable to AS 6 and its jboss-seam counterpart?