[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Stability of the ejb3.1 spec in AS6M2?

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 20 13:40:54 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Stability of the ejb3.1 spec in AS6M2?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533140#533140

> Yucca Nel wrote:
>
> Yes  :)

Okay. Now that we are on the same page (literally  ;) ) here's some details about that error message. If you look at the same 19 section of the spec, you will *also* notice:

> Enterprise bean’s local business interface. If the bean class has a local business interface and neither implements the business interface nor specifies it as a local business interface using metadata annotations on the bean class, the Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the enterprise bean’s local business interface in the business-local element.

The usage of local/business-local and remote/business-remote is the most confused ones in EJB3.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]