[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - EJB3 SSL tutorial

Andrew Gronosky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 22 08:47:46 EDT 2010

Andrew Gronosky [http://community.jboss.org/people/agronosky] replied to the discussion

"EJB3 SSL tutorial"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533266#533266

Thank you for the links to the documentation.  I am afraid they did not help me too much because I am specifically trying to set up SSL transport.  I did not find any reference to SSL in the HTML documentation that you pointed me to (thank you for writing that, though!).

Likewise, there is an SSL example in the EJB3 tutorial source code.  What I can't tell from that example is how to configure the server to use SSL transport.